1) Log in to your account at http://MyDynamicDecisions.com.
2) Create a new Dynamic Decisions exercise by clicking the button “Start New.”
3) Fill in your client’s information.
4) Choose how many Factors and Alternatives will be compared.
5) Specify/name each Factor and each Alternative.
6) Click “Send Link To Client” at the top of the page. Once you receive an e-mail from Dynamic Decisions notifying you that your client has completed the Dynamic Decisions exercise, proceed to the following.
7) In your Dynamic Decisions account, click on the link associated with your client’s exercise, or simply follow the link in the e-mail that you received from Dynamic Decisions.
8) Review the results.
9) Click the “Share Results With Client” button at the bottom of the screen to unlock the results and have them automatically sent to your client.